STYLEVANA's operation to COVID-19
STYLEVANA safety measures of operation from COVID-19
Please kindly find the information below in regards to the COVID-19 issue. We are closely monitoring and adjusting our business operations to ensure we can continue our products and services to our customers
Unfortunately, due to the new freighter schedule policy, we will be facing further restriction on the number of cargoes, which may result in shipping delays of 7-10 working days. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please contact our Customer Service if you need any further assistance.
Please check the link for more information
How are we protect ourselves from COVID-19 at our office and warehouse?
• All employees will have their temperature checked before starting of work
• Surgical masks must be worn at all times, disinfectant gels are also provided
• Self-Quarantine measures are in place for employees (return from overseas, close contact, etc.)
• All shipments will have disinfection taken place before shipping out
Will I catch COVID-19 from a package delivered to me?
• The World Health Organization (WHO) asserts that the risk of catching COVID-19 from a shipped package is low
• There are no recorded cases of COVID-19 being spread through mail or courier services
• COVID-19 primary spreading is through close personal contact
• The virus should not survive in external environments for a long period of time
• Please visit WHO website for further information
Delays in regards to shipments under COVID-19 issue
• There maybe delivery delays up to 7 business days as many courier services are having limited service only
• Many countries already have priorities on medical supplies, and commercial shipments may be handled in a lower priority or temporary suspension
• We are closely working with our courier partners to reduce the delays as much as possible