Is coconut oil good for your skin?
- Coconut oil helps reduce inflammation, keeps skin moisturized and heals wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
Does coconut oil treat acne?
- Yes, coconut oil is high in lauric acid, which helps kill acne-causing bacteria and replenishes moisture in your skin. However, coconut oil can be too much for people with very oily skin so keep that in mind if you choose any coconut oil-infused products.
Can coconut oil be used as a moisturizer?
- Yes, coconut oil can be used as a moisturizer depending on your skin type. If you have oily or combination skin, we do not recommend using pure coconut oil as a moisturizer.
Can coconut oil reduce wrinkles?
- Yes. Coconut oil boosts the production of collagen and encourages cell regeneration of the skin, which can effectively reduce any sign of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
Can coconut oil remove old scars?
- Yes. Coconut oil can help boost collagen production, which will help minimize scarring by binding new skin tissue together.
Can I use coconut oil on my face every night?
- Yes, you can. Using coconut oil as an overnight moisturizer can be beneficial for people with very dry, flaky skin. But due to its comedogenic properties, using coconut oil every night can be problematic for oily or acne-prone skin.
Is coconut oil good for under eyes?
- Yes. Coconut oil is a powerful, natural and gentle anti-inflammatory agent that is good for lightening dark under-eye circles.
Is coconut oil good for curly dry hair?
- Yes. Coconut oil is an all-natural wonder ingredient that is great for curly hair as it penetrates deep into the hair shaft, helps heal protein loss, adds moisture and makes the hair stronger.
Can coconut oil remove dark spots?
- Yes. Coconut oil can be used to lighten dark skin spatches and reduce the appearance of dark spots or uneven skin tone.
Does coconut oil really help hair?
- Yes. Coconut oil helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. It is also good for scalp care as it moisturizes and get rid of build-ups around your hair follicles to foster hair growth.