1. Wash your feet clean and remove the moisture
2. Cut the pouches with has contents, along the dotted line, then open the foot mask sheet to pour the contents. (Be careful that the contents are not as much as possible reach the ankle or foot.)
3. Wear the foot mask sheet containing contents on each foot and take a break from about 1 hour to 11/2 hours (fixed with enclosed tape).
4. Remove the foot mask sheet and wash it with clean water so that the contents do not remaining.
5. After about 4 to 6 days of use, the foot keratin layer begins to peel off; (Do not forcibly remove it until the foot keratin layer is naturally peeled off).
6. About two weeks later, you can see the soft and clean feet.