STYLEVANA's operation to COVID-19
STYLEVANA safety measures of operation from COVID-19
Please kindly find the information below in regards to the COVID-19 issue. We are closely monitoring and adjusting our business operations to ensure we can continue our products and services to our customers
Unfortunately, due to the recent increase of COVID-19 infection rate in Hong Kong, our warehouse and courier partners’ operation may have interruption and resulting in order delay of 5-7 working days.
Please also take note that with the current freighter schedule policy of restriction on the number of cargoes, orders may also experience in shipping delay of 3-5 business days.
We are sorry for all inconvenience caused and we are currently working with our courier partners to find ways to deliver shipments in timely manner.
For information, please refer below
How do we protect ourselves from COVID-19 at our office and warehouse?
• All employees will have their temperature checked before starting of work
• Surgical masks must be worn at all times, disinfectant gels are also provided
• Self-Quarantine measures are in place for employees (return from overseas, close contact, etc.)
• All shipments will have disinfection taken place before shipping out
Will I catch COVID-19 from a package delivered to me?
• The World Health Organization (WHO) asserts that the risk of catching COVID-19 from a shipped package is low
• There are no recorded cases of COVID-19 being spread through mail or courier services
• COVID-19 primary spreading is through close personal contact
• The virus should not survive in external environments for a long period of time
• Please visit WHO website for further information
Delays in regards to shipments under COVID-19 issue
• There maybe delivery delays up to 7 business days as many courier services are having limited service only
• Many countries already have priorities on medical supplies, and commercial shipments may be handled in a lower priority or temporary suspension
• We are closely working with our courier partners to reduce the delays as much as possible